Thursday, July 20, 2006

Setting out...

Hello everyone,

This is a boring first post, just so that you know you have the right blog. It will get more interesting later when I actually go somewhere! At the moment, I am running my a$$ into the ground trying to get everything finished before I leave, and you totally do NOT want to read about that.

So, this blog belongs to Andrea Tappe; while I am travelling in the UK, I will try to post stuff (text, pix, audio, whatever) to it, so that everyone knows I am alive and well and what I'm doing. It may or may not sound like my previous efforts from the Cook Islands, I'm told that goats, pigs, chickens and American travel agents are thin on the ground at Buxton, but you never know, I might find something else that I can write amusingly about.

Now, back to the dishes, the laundry and the slightly undersized first act costume...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home